Rochester, Minn. – Rochester police are investigating a man allegedly exposing himself to two teenage girls.
Police were called to Quarry Hill Park on Friday at 2:45 p.m. Two girls say they were walking on a trail on the west side of the park when a man, described as white, in his 30s or 40s and about 5-foot-9, exposed himself and ran off.
The man was described as heavier built, balding and wearing sweatpants, a sweatshirt and wearing hiking shoes and sunglasses.
- Rochester police investigating man allegedly exposing self to teen girls
- Police: Man arrested for allegedly exposing himself on Rochester city bus
- Rochester man arrested again for exposing himself
- 2 Rochester teens arrested after allegedly fighting with police
- Rochester Police: Man exposes himself to 16-year-old girl on city bus
- Another report of a man exposing himself in Rochester neighborhood
- Authorities: Man exposes himself near church daycare in Rochester
- Rochester police searching for man who allegedly broke into garage, stole another man's truck
- Rochester police looking for man who was allegedly touching himself in front of man's garage
- Rochester police: Man arrested for allegedly punching woman who labeled him a snitch