Rochester, Minn. – A man says he was held at gunpoint after an apparent armed robbery Tuesday night in the 1500 block of 50th St. NW.
Rochester police say a 28-year-old man got home with his kids around 10 p.m. and parked his vehicle in an unattached garage.
The man said he went inside to put his kids to bed when he heard a noise outside, looked out the window and saw three males trying to get into his garage.
The man confronted the three and police say one of the suspects drew a gun and pointed it at his chest and demanded his wallet.
The victim didn’t recognize the man but described them as the following:
A man around 6-foot-4 weighting 150 pounds wearing a mask, black coat with a hood and wearing what looked like a “Somali skirt.”
A man around 5-foot-4 wearing a vested shirt with a hood, tight jeans, brown boots and short dreads.
A man with long dreads, a dark coat.
The three were all described around the same age in their late teens or early 20s.
- Rochester police investigating apparent armed robbery
- Arrest made in Rochester armed robbery
- Rochester man facing armed robbery charge
- Reward offered in Rochester armed robbery
- Rochester man pleads guilty to armed robbery
- First plea in Rochester armed robbery
- Two guilty pleas in Rochester armed robbery
- Teen sentenced for Rochester armed robbery
- Rochester police looking for 'desperate' armed robbery suspect
- Police: 3 suspected of armed robbery at Rochester liquor store