CORRECTION - The Rochester Police Department is now saying that George Oliver is believed to be the shooter in this incident and he was aided by Luke Giwi.
Previous story below
ROCHESTER, Minn. - A 20-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly being the shooter during an incident at a KFC parking lot.
Police said Friday that Luke Giwi was arrested at his residence in the 1800 block of S. Village Dr. SE.
He’s facing a charge for second-degree assault.
Police announced Wednesday that George Oliver, 28, of Rochester, has been arrested and is facing a second-degree assault charge for being the driver in the shooting.
The two victims were identified as 16-year-old males who were sitting in a vehicle when someone began shooting at them.
One of the victims was shot in the leg and suffered non-life threatening injuries while the other may have been grazed by a bullet.
- Rochester police change allegations in shooting incident
- Rochester Police investigating sexual assault incidents
- Authorities: Teenager, mother assaulted during Rochester incident
- Rochester police: Alleged driver in KFC parking lot shooting in custody
- Changes to parking in Rochester
- Changes coming to Rochester neighborood
- Rochester police release photo of shooting suspect
- Rochester police looking for man after alleged domestic assault
- Police: 1 hospitalized after alleged Rochester robbery involving 4-5 males
- Court docs: Mason City man throws large knives at police responding to alleged domestic incident