ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man suffered “a complicated laceration” after being pushed off his bike and injured.
Rochester police say at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 500 block of 1st St. SW, a white car pulled up to a 31-year-old man on a bike and a verbal exchange ensued. The witness said a man got out of the passenger side and pushed the man off the bike. A license plate number was able to lead police to a 16-year-old at Phoenix Academy.
The teen was taken into custody and is facing a charge of third-degree assault.
The victim suffered facing injuries.
- Rochester police: Boy, 16, charged after pushing man off bike
- Rochester Bike Summit 2018
- Minnesota man charged for allegedly pushing boy, 8, from waterslide
- Police: Woman assaulted riding her bike in downtown Rochester
- Police: 2 in Rochester facing 1st-degree burglary charge after girl, 16, assaulted
- Rochester's bike share program is being revived
- New bike lockers come to Rochester
- Police hold bike helmet sale
- Police: Man facing charges after 2 stabbed in Rochester
- Rochester boy, 17, facing litany of drug charges