ROCHESTER, Minn. - An attempted marijuana buy that began on Snapchat allegedly ended with a robbery early Tuesday morning.
Police said two females, ages 19 and 20, were in the 400 block of 14th St. SE when they were attempting to buy two ounces of marijuana.
The women were initially told to meet at a gas station before being redirected to Meadow Park apartments. Once there, three women came out of the complex and attacked the two.
The victims were punched and scratched, and the three women took around $400 from them.
Police do have an idea of the assailants due to digital evidence.
- Rochester police: 2 women attempting to buy weed robbed by 3 women
- Authorities: Boy, 16, suffers broken bones after attempting to buy weed, buy his phone back
- Police: 3 houses robbed in Rochester neighborhoods
- Women's March 2018 happens in Rochester
- Women's treatment center opening in Rochester.
- Rochester Police: 2 robbed at gunpoint while closing Coldstone Creamery
- Police: Juvenile robbed, almost ran over in Rochester
- Police: Rochester convenience store worker robbed at gunpoint
- Honoring women in business
- Rochester man sentenced for holding two women prisoner