ROCHESTER, Minn. - No foul play is suspected despite two dead bodies being found inside a residence.
At 4:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 400 block of 13th Ave. NW, there was a report of a potentially dead body due to complaints about a bad odor.
The landlord discovered two dead bodies - a brother and sister in their 50s - and alerted police.
Police said the likely cause of death for both could be medical.
- Rochester police: 2 dead bodies found in apartment not considered suspicious
- Dead body found in southern Rochester creek
- Police: Rochester death at motel considered suspicious, under investigation
- Body of missing man found in Rochester
- Man recently arrested on Rochester felony drug charges found dead in Maine; death called 'suspicious'
- 'Suspicious' device removed from downtown Rochester
- Kitchen fire in Rochester apartment
- Officials: Designer Kate Spade found dead in apartment
- Blooming Prairie reacts to dead body found in ditch
- Rochester man arrested after police said he was found in nearby apartment