ROCHESTER, Minn. – The trial for a fatal shooting is being delayed again.
Alexander William Weiss, 25 of Rochester, is charged with 2nd degree murder for the January 14 death of Muhammed Rahim. The Rochester Police Department says a two-vehicle collision led to an argument between the two men that ended when Weiss shot and killed Rahim.
Weiss has filed court documents stating he acted in self-defense.
The trial was originally to begin on July 9. It was pushed back to September 19 and is now scheduled to start on April 29, 2019.
- Rochester murder trial is rescheduled
- Double murder trial rescheduled in Rochester.
- North Iowa attempted murder trial is rescheduled
- Rochester murder trial is postponed
- Murder trial delayed in Rochester
- Trial set in Rochester attempted murder case
- Rochester murder trial set to begin Monday
- Attempted murder trial canceled in Rochester
- Trial date set in Rochester murder
- Second trial scheduled in Rochester murder case