ROCHESTER, Minn. – The trial for a fatal shooting is being delayed again.
Alexander William Weiss, 25 of Rochester, is charged with 2nd degree murder for the January 14 death of Muhammed Rahim. The Rochester Police Department says a two-vehicle collision led to an argument between the two men that ended when Weiss shot and killed Rahim.
Weiss has filed court documents stating he acted in self-defense.
The trial was originally to begin on July 9. It was pushed back to September 19 and is now scheduled to start on April 29, 2019.
- Rochester murder trial is rescheduled
- North Iowa attempted murder trial is rescheduled
- Rochester murder trial is postponed
- Attempted murder trial canceled in Rochester
- Trial date set in Rochester murder
- Trial set in Rochester attempted murder case
- Trial set in Rochester shooting
- Trial set in Rochester robbery
- Trial set in Rochester gunfire
- Trial set in Rochester drug arrest