ROCHESTER, Minn. – A 2nd degree murder trial has been rescheduled.
Alexander William Weiss, 25 of Rochester, is accused of fatally shooting Muhammed Rahim on January 14 in Rochester. Police say Weiss and Rahim were the drivers in a two-vehicle accident that led to a confrontation between the men.
Court documents state that Weiss, who has a permit to carry a firearm, is claiming self-defense.
Weiss’ trial was scheduled to begin Monday but has been moved back to September 19.
- Rochester murder trial is postponed
- Murder trial for Larry Whaley postponed
- Mason City murder trial is postponed
- Rochester murder trial is rescheduled
- Murder trial delayed in Rochester
- Trial for Worth County attempted murder is postponed again
- Judge postpones 'Bachelor' star's fatal accident trial
- Trial date set in Rochester murder
- Trial set in Rochester attempted murder case
- Attempted murder trial canceled in Rochester