ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man accused of robbing a teenager is pleading not guilty.
Kareem Isaiah Hollins, 20 of Rochester, is charged with simple robbery. Rochester police say he stole $300 from a 16-year-ood female on January 25. Hollins allegedly gave the girl a ride home and when he asked her for gas money, she pulled out around $300. Police say Hollins grabbed the cash and pushed the girl out of his car.
A trial is set to begin on July 22.
- Rochester man to stand trial in robbery of a teenage girl
- Rochester woman to stand trial for taking teenager
- Rochester man found incompetent to stand trial
- Trial set in Rochester robbery
- Rochester man to stand trial for dealing drugs
- Rochester man to stand trial for fleeing law enforcement
- Rochester man to stand trial on weapons charges
- Homeless man to stand trial for Rochester knife threat
- Rochester man to stand trial for domestic assault in May
- Rochester man to stand trial for November shooting