ROCHESTER, Minn. - A trial has been scheduled for a Olmsted County man allegedly found with cocaine and marijuana.
Dennis Cortez Siggers, 38 of Rochester, is charged with 1st degree sale of cocaine, 1st degree possession of cocaine, and two counts of 5th degree possession of marijuana. he was arrested after police searched his home on April 3 and said they found 3.5 ounces of coke and 40 grams of pot.
Officers said there was an infant in the home when they executed their search warrant.
Siggers' trial is set to begin on October 22.
- Rochester man to stand trial for cocaine and marijuana
- Rochester man to stand trial over 15 pounds of marijuana
- Rochester man found incompetent to stand trial
- Rochester man pleads guilty to cocaine possession
- Man sentenced for cocaine in Rochester
- Rochester man to stand trial for fleeing law enforcement
- Rochester man to stand trial on weapons charges
- Homeless man to stand trial in attack on Rochester woman
- Rochester man to stand trial for dealing drugs
- Rochester man to stand trial, accused of attacking his parents