ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man is sentenced after police say he attacked a women with bleach.
Ricky Lee Ellis, 29 of Rochester, pleaded guilty to threats of violence and theft of a motor vehicle for an incident on December 9, 2017, where Rochester police say he beat a woman and poured bleach on her.
On Monday, Ellis was given 57 days in jail, five years of probation and must either pay a $500 fine or perform 50 hours of community work service.
For previous coverage of this story, click here.
- Rochester man sentenced in bleach attack
- Guilty plea in bleach attack
- Not guilty plea in Rochester bleach assault
- Man allegedly assaults woman, pours bleach all over her
- Homeless man gets prison sentence for attacking Rochester woman
- Rochester man sentenced for stalking
- Man sentenced for Rochester robberies
- Man sentenced after Rochester crashes
- Prison sentence for Rochester man
- Outlaw sentenced in Rochester