ROCHESTER, Minn. – Stealing a co-worker’s gun results in prison for a Rochester man.
Dylan Roger Sutter, 20, was arrested after police said he stole the gun from a co-worker at Zadeo’s on July 14, 2018. Police said the co-worker had talked openly about having a firearm in his backpack.
Sutter pleaded not guilty and a jury convicted him in December 2018 of felony theft and possession of a firearm after being convicted of a crime of violence. He was sentenced Wednesday to five years in prison, with credit for 202 days already served.
- Rochester man sentenced for stealing a gun
- Prison sentence after man steals Rochester police car
- Rochester man sentenced for stealing from bank employee
- Man sentenced for stealing from Rochester used car dealer.
- Rochester woman sentenced for BB gun shooting
- Sentence handed down in Rochester gun threat
- Man arrested after Rochester standoff sentenced for gun crime
- Las Vegas man sentenced for Rochester gun battle
- Rochester man sentenced for stalking
- Man sentenced for Rochester robberies