ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man accused of grabbing a woman gets probation.
58-year-old Thomas Patrick Roetzler of Rochester was arrested after a woman on her way to church on May 21 said Roetzler drove up in his truck, got out, and grabbed her by the arm. The woman says she signaled to others for help and Roetzler let her go.
He pleaded guilty Friday to one count of stalking and was sentenced to two years of supervised probation. Roetzler must also pay a $750 fine.
- Rochester man sentenced for stalking
- Rochester man gets jail time for stalking
- Rochester woman takes plea deal for stalking
- Not guilty plea in Rochester stalking case
- Man accused of murder is sentenced for stalking
- Man sentenced for Rochester robberies
- Man sentenced after Rochester crashes
- Prison sentence for Rochester man
- Man convicted of stalking after woman's suicide
- Not guilty plea in Rochester stalking and domestic assault