ROCHESTER, Minn. – Cocaine and methamphetamine are sending an Olmsted County man to prison.
Marshall Michael Galbreath, 40 of Rochester, pleaded guilty to 1st and 3rd degree possession of drugs. Rochester police say he was arrested on February 28, 2017, with 91 grams of cocaine and 20 grams of meth. Police say a search of a car belonging to Galbreath on November 15, 2018, then found 122 grams of meth.
Court records say Galbreath has multiple past convictions for drug crimes.
He’s been sentenced to nine years and two months in prison, with credit for 305 days already served.
- Rochester man sentenced for over 200 grams of drugs
- Man sentenced for for 100 grams of meth in Rochester
- Austin man pleads guilty for over 200 grams of meth
- Kasson man sentenced for over 100 grams of meth
- Charles City man sentenced for selling less than two grams of drugs
- Rochester man sentenced for drug possession
- Rochester man sentenced for selling drugs
- Stewartville man sentenced for Rochester drug arrest
- Man sentenced for Rochester drug arrest
- Rochester man sentenced for drugged driving