ROCHESTER, Minn. – Pulling a knife on someone results in probation for a Rochester man.
Sean Patrick Daly, 27 of Rochester, was arrested in November 2017 after Rochester police said he brandished a knife and threatened to kill a 57-year-old person. Daly entered a guilty plea to aggravated stalking, a felony, and was sentenced Monday to five years of supervised probation and 100 hours of community work service.
- Rochester man sentenced for knife threat
- Rochester woman sentenced after knife threat
- Probation for Rochester knife threat
- Rochester man pleads guilty in knife threat
- Sentence issued for Winneshiek County knife threat
- Rochester woman acquitted on knife threats
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to knife threat
- Homeless man accused of knife threat in Rochester.
- Man gets prison for knife threat
- Austin man pleads guilty to knife threat