ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man who tried to avoid arrest by hiding on a rooftop has been sentenced.
Wyatt William Page, 19 of Rochester, was arrested on December 16, 2017, after Rochester police said he sped away from a traffic stop. After losing sight of Page’s vehicle during a short chase, officers said they found it had hit a fire hydrant at the intersection of 9th Street and 10th Avenue northeast. Some marijuana was found inside the vehicle and as police began to search the area, Page called out “I give up” from a nearby roof.
He pleaded guilty to possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle and failing to notify after a traffic accident. On Thursday, Page was given one year of unsupervised probation.
- Rochester man sentenced for drug possession
- Probation for Rochester drug possession
- Joice man sentenced for drug possession
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drug possession
- Rochester man gets probation for drug possession
- Mason City mom sentenced for drug possession
- Austin teen sentenced for drug possession
- Guilty plea in Rochester drug possession
- Mason City man sentenced for sex abuse and drug possession
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to drug possession