ROCHESTER, Minn. – A Christmas eve burglary results in probation for a former store employee.
Justin Tyreke Lee, 20 of Rochester, pleaded guilty to theft for stealing from the Rochester Subway store where he used to work. Authorities say security video capture Lee in the story on December 24, 2018, stealing a computer tablet and over $1,000 in cash.
He was sentenced Monday to five years of supervised probation and ordered to pay $1,150 in restitution.
- Rochester man sentenced for Subway theft
- Guilty plea in Rochester Subway thefts
- Rochester man sentenced for stalking
- Man sentenced for Rochester robberies
- Man sentenced after Rochester crashes
- Prison sentence for Rochester man
- Floyd County man sentenced for store thefts
- Texas man sentenced for Mower County theft
- Rochester man gets probation for vehicle theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to theft