ROCHESTER, Minn. – A Christmas eve burglary results in probation for a former store employee.
Justin Tyreke Lee, 20 of Rochester, pleaded guilty to theft for stealing from the Rochester Subway store where he used to work. Authorities say security video capture Lee in the story on December 24, 2018, stealing a computer tablet and over $1,000 in cash.
He was sentenced Monday to five years of supervised probation and ordered to pay $1,150 in restitution.
- Rochester man sentenced for Subway theft
- Guilty plea in Rochester Subway thefts
- St. Paul man sentenced for Rochester theft
- Woman sentenced for Rochester shoe theft
- Rochester man sentenced for Stewartville Dairy Queen theft
- Man sentenced for assaulting Rochester woman over theft claim
- Rochester man sentenced for stalking
- Man sentenced after Rochester crashes
- Prison sentence for Rochester man
- Man sentenced for Rochester robberies