ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man facing multiple methamphetamine charges is pleading not guilty.
The Rochester Police Department says undercover officers purchased meth from 33-year-old Angel Castellanos on October 4 and October 5 in 2017. A search of Castellanos’ home was then made on October 25 and police say they found three meth pipes and a baggie containing meth residue near a five year old child.
Castellanos is charged with 1st degree sale of drugs, two counts of 3rd degree sale of drugs, and storing meth paraphernalia in the presence of a child. No trial date has been set.
- Austin man pleads guilty to meth crime
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to meth crimes
- Rochester man pleads guilty to separate crimes
- Rochester man pleads guilty to gun crime
- Plainview woman pleads not guilty to Rochester meth crimes
- Guilty pleas in Rochester meth crimes
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal meth crimes
- Mason City man pleads guilty to meth crimes
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to meth crimes
- Northwood man pleads not guilty to Mason City meth crime