ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man accused of threatening someone with a knife is pleading not guilty.
26-year-old Sean Patrick Daly of Rochester was arrested on November 27, 2017 after Rochester police responded to an incident in the 400 block of 19th Avenue SW. Officers say Daly pulled a knife and threatened to kill his 57-year-old victim.
Daly is facing charges of 2nd degree assault with a dangerous weapon, aggravated stalking, and domestic assault. No trial date has been set.
- Rochester man pleads guilty in knife threat
- Austin man pleads guilty to knife threat
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to knife threat
- Rochester woman pleads guilty in knife attack
- Rochester man pleads guilty to terroristic threats
- Probation for Rochester knife threat
- Rochester man sentenced for knife threat
- Woman accused of knife threat pleads not guilty
- Rochester woman sentenced after knife threat
- Rochester man pleads guilty to burglary and threats