ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man accused of four felonies after a car chase through Rochester is pleading not guilty.
Matthew Edward Dohrmann, 43 of Rochester, is charged with two counts of DWI, 5th degree drug possession, and fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle. He was arrested on March 20 after a state patrol trooper says Dohrmann was speeding on 26th Avenue NW. According to law enforcement, Dohrmann refused to stop and the chase ended when he went into a snow bank at Valley Drive NW.
Dohrmann then allegedly tried to run away but was captured.
His trial is set for begin on September 3.
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to drunken car chase
- Byron man accused of drunken car chase pleads not guilty
- Man pleads guilty to drunken crimes
- Rochester man pleads guilty in drunken Mower County crash
- Dodge Center man pleads not guilty for drunken crash
- Guilty plea in drunken crash
- Guilty plea in Rochester car chase
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty to North Iowa car chase
- Rochester man pleads guilty after high-speed chase with child in car
- Guilty plea in Rochester chase