ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man accused of driving while drugged is pleading not guilty.
Brandon Vernon Wenthold, 36 of Rochester, is charged with two counts of 5th degree drug possession, two counts of DWI, and obstructing the legal process. He was arrested on December 11, 2018, after police said he was seen turning into the wrong lane of traffic.
After he was stopped, officers say Wenthold was found with around nine grams of methamphetamine and 1.86 grams of heroin.
No trial date has been set.
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to drugged driving
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drug possession
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drug charges
- Major Rochester drug dealer pleads guilty
- Accused Rochester drug dealer pleads not guilty
- Accused Rochester drug mule pleads guilty
- Rochester man pleads guilty to two drug charges
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to drug possession
- Winona man pleads not guilty to Rochester drug charges
- Winona man pleads guilty to Rochester drug possession