ROCHESTER, Minn. – A traffic stop drug arrest in Rochester is going to trial.
Brian Murdock, 26 of Rochester, is charged with 2nd degree sale and 3rd degree possession of drugs. He was arrested on August 2 after he was pulled over in the 800 block of 8th Avenue SE for non-working license plate lights.
The arresting officer says he knew Murdock had a revoked license and could smell marijuana coming from the car. Court documents state a search found 15.56 grams of methamphetamine in the car’s center console.
- Rochester man pleads not guilty in meth traffic stop
- Not guilty plea in Rochester traffic stop
- Man pleads not guilty to meth sale in Rochester
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to meth crimes
- Maplewood man pleads not guilty in Rochester meth bust
- Austin man pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Austin man pleads guilty to meth crime
- Austin man pleads guilty to selling meth
- Northwood man pleads guilty to meth possession
- Three arrested for meth after Rochester traffic stop