ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man arrested for breaking into vehicles is sentenced.
Joshua Jon Carlson, 30 of Rochester, was charged with theft, fleeing a peace officer, and giving police a false name on August 22. Rochester police say they got a call of someone breaking into cars in the 1900 block of South Broadway Avenue and Carlson was caught running into the Hampton Inn Parking Lot.
Officers say some stolen items were recovered.
Carlson pleaded guilty to theft and fleeing a peace officer. He was given one year of supervised probation.
- Rochester man pleads guilty to theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to motorcycle theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to chainsaw theft
- Rochester woman pleads guilty to mail theft
- Man pleads guilty in Plymouth auto theft
- Eyota man pleads guilty to car theft
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to drug theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty in knife threat
- Rochester man pleads guilty to separate crimes
- Rochester man pleads guilty to cocaine possession