ROCHESTER, Minn. –A guilty plea is entered in the case of a stolen motorcycle.
Anthony Michael Sharp, 32 of Rochester, is pleading guilty to theft of a motor vehicle. He was arrested on August 31, 2018, after police saw him pushing a motorcycle up the sidewalk in the 100 block of 11th Avenue NE.
Sharp took the bike from a home and said it belonged to a woman. Rochester police say the bike actually belonged to the woman’s boyfriend.
Sharp’s sentencing is scheduled for February 27.
- Rochester man pleads guilty to motorcycle theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to chainsaw theft
- Rochester woman pleads guilty to mail theft
- Man pleads guilty in Plymouth auto theft
- Eyota man pleads guilty to car theft
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to drug theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to armed robbery
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drug charges
- Homeless man pleads guilty to Rochester assault