ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man accused of sexually assaulting his wife pleads guilty.
Abel Emmanuel Browne, 26 of Rochester, was arrested in June and charged with 3rd degree criminal sexual conduct and two counts of domestic assault. Law enforcement says Browne hit and strangled his wife, who pretended to pass out and they say that’s when Browne sexually assaulted her.
He entered a guilty plea Wednesday to gross misdemeanor domestic assault and was sentenced to two years of supervised probation and must do 100 hours of community work service or pay a $1,000 fine.
- Rochester man pleads guilty to domestic assault
- Homeless man pleads guilty to Rochester assault
- Rochester man gets probation for domestic assault
- Former murder suspect pleads not guilty to domestic assault
- Rochester man pleads guilty to burglary and assault
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to drug and assault crimes
- Rochester man pleads guilty to assault and robbery
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to assaulting his father
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to Oronoco sexual assault
- Rochester man pleads guilty to assaulting a woman