ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man accused of breaking into an apartment and assaulting two people is pleading guilty.
31-year-old James Robert Conway Jr. of Rochester was arrested and charged with two counts of 1st degree burglary, domestic assault, and two counts of 5th degree assault for a July 31 incident in northeast Rochester. Police say he broke a window to get into the apartment and attacked a man and a woman inside.
Conway has entered guilty pleas to one count of 1st degree burglary and one count of 5th degree assault.
His sentencing is set for January 8.
- Rochester man pleads guilty to burglary and assault
- Winona man pleads guilty to Rochester burglary
- Homeless man pleads guilty to Rochester assault
- Rochester man pleads guilty to domestic assault
- Buffalo Center man pleads not guilty to burglary and assault
- Man pleads not guilty to Albert Lea burglary/assault
- Rochester man pleads guilty to burglary and threats
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to burglary and rape
- Rochester man pleads guilty to auto dealer burglary
- Rochester man sentenced for burglary and assault