ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man is pleading guilty to burglarizing a used car dealer.
Issac Semaj Coley, 26 of Rochester, was arrested on June 2 after law enforcement found him at Bear Creek Auto Sales around 5:46 am. Investigators say a stolen Jeep Wrangler was running outside the business and titles, papers, and business checkbook from the auto dealer were found inside the vehicle.
Coley entered a guilty plea to 3rd degree burglary Tuesday. His sentencing is set for September 23.
- Rochester man pleads guilty to auto dealer burglary
- Major Rochester drug dealer pleads guilty
- Accused Rochester drug dealer pleads not guilty
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Accused heroin dealer pleads guilty
- Winona man pleads guilty to Rochester burglary
- "Free TV'" burglary pleads guilty in Rochester
- Man pleads guilty in Plymouth auto theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to burglary and assault
- Rochester man pleads guilty to burglary and threats