ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man accused of strangling his girlfriend is pleading guilty.
Samuel Alexander Carlson, 37 of Rochester, entered a guilty plea Wednesday to domestic assault and violating a do not contact order. He was arrested June 10 after police say he threatened to kill his girlfriend and repeatedly assaulted her.
Carlson’s sentencing is set for October 15. He remains in the Olmsted County Adult Detention Center on $500,000 bond.
- Rochester man pleads guilty to attacking his girlfriend
- Rochester woman pleads guilty in knife attack
- Man pleads not guilty to smashing into ex-girlfriend's car
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drug possession
- Homeless man pleads guilty to Rochester assault
- Man pleads not guilty in Rochester stabbing
- Rochester man pleads guilty to chainsaw theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty in knife threat
- Rochester man pleads guilty to separate crimes
- Rochester man pleads guilty to cocaine possession