ROCHESTER, Minn. – An accused armed robber has pleaded guilty.
Dezmon Lee Johnson, 24 of Rochester, was arrested in January for robbing Jeff’s Little Store on Highway 52 at gunpoint. Authorities say Johnson robbed the store on January 19 and then crashed his van near the intersection of Countrywood Drive and 45th Avenue SE.
Johnson was caught after breaking into a garage.
He is pleading guilty to 1st degree aggravated robbery. Johnson’s sentencing is scheduled for September 17.
- Rochester man pleads guilty to armed robbery
- Austin man pleads guilty to armed robbery
- Two guilty pleas in Rochester armed robbery
- Rochester teen pleads guilty to robbery
- Guilty plea from Rochester man charged with downtown armed robbery
- Rochester man facing armed robbery charge
- Rochester man pleads guilty to assault and robbery
- Homeless man pleads guilty to robbery
- Rochester man pleads guilty in knife threat
- Rochester man pleads guilty to separate crimes