ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man arrested for threatening to kill someone is pleading guilty.
26-year-old Sean Patrick Daly of Rochester was charged with 2nd degree assault, aggravated stalking, and domestic assault on November 27, 2017. Rochester police say he pulled a knife on a 57-year-old person and said he would kill them.
He has entered a guilty plea to aggravated stalking and will be sentenced on July 2.
- Rochester man pleads guilty in knife threat
- Austin man pleads guilty to knife threat
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to knife threat
- Rochester woman pleads guilty in knife attack
- Probation for Rochester knife threat
- Rochester man pleads guilty to terroristic threats
- Rochester man sentenced for knife threat
- Woman accused of knife threat pleads not guilty
- Rochester woman sentenced after knife threat
- Rochester woman acquitted on knife threats