NEAR MABEL, Minn. - A Rochester man has died following a motorcycle accident Sunday in Fillmore County.
It happened just before 2 p.m. on Highway 43, near Choice, in Preble Township. Minnesota State Patrol reports the motorcyclist lost control of his Harley Davidson, leaving the roadway and striking a sign. The Harley continued to roll multiple times. The name of the 64-year-old deceased man is set to be released Tuesday morning.
- Rochester man killed in motorcycle accident in Fillmore County
- Motorcycle crash in Fillmore County
- Auto accident in Fillmore County
- Dubuque man injured in Fillmore County accident
- Two hurt in Fillmore County motorcycle crash
- Wells man killed in motorcycle accident
- Motorcyclist hurt in Fillmore county accident
- Motorcycle accident in Freeborn County
- Rider hurt after Rochester motorcycle accident
- Highway 52 Motorcycle Accident