GOODHUE COUNTY, Minn. – A Rochester man is hurt in a car/semi collision Saturday morning.
The crashed happened around 7:05 am on Highway 52 in Goodhue County. The Minnesota State Patrol says Abdiwali Abdirahman Amin, 40 of Rochester, was driving the car and Stanley Donald Krych, 72 of Farmington, was driving the semi. Both were northbound when they collided near mile marker 88.
Amin was taken to St. Marys Hospital in Rochester with non-life threatening injuries. Krych was not harmed.
Zumbrota fire and ambulance and Cannon Falls Ambulance assisted with this accident. The State Patrol says the road was snow and ice covered at the time of the crash.
- Rochester man injured in Goodhue County collision
- Rochester man injured in Goodhue County crash
- Rochester man injured in Goodhue County rollover
- Rochester duo in Goodhue County crash
- Rochester driver crashes in Goodhue County
- Rochester man sentenced for deadly Goodhue County crash
- Rochester man arrested after deadly Goodhue County crash
- Wykoff man hurt in Goodhue County crash
- Winnebago County man injured in Minnesota collision
- Rochester teen injured in car/semi collision