KIMT NEWS 3 - A Rochester man is recovering after he drove his motorcycle off the road.
According to the Minnesota State Patrol, 54-year-old Mark Henderson was traveling westbound on Interstate 90, east of St. Charles.
He went off the road on his motorcycle and into the center median. First responders transferred him to St. Marys for non-life threatening injuries.
Authorities say Henderson was wearing his helmet.
- Rochester man injured after driving his motorcycle off the interstate
- Rushford man injured in motorcycle accident
- Rochester man arrested after motorcycle hits car
- Rochester man accused of stealing motorcycle
- Rochester man pleads guilty to motorcycle theft
- Two injured in Rochester after their motorcycle went off road
- Iowa man injured in Freeborn County motorcycle crash
- Rider hurt after Rochester motorcycle accident
- Motorcycle vs. car crash in Northwest Rochester
- Rochester man killed in Olmsted Co. motorcycle accident