WINONA COUNTY, Minn. – A Rochester driver is involved in a two-vehicle crash in Winona County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it occurred just before 1 pm on southbound Highway 43 at the exit ramp to eastbound Interstate 90. Peter Michael Kleinschmidt, 55 of Rochester, was driving a pickup truck south when a car driven by Johanna Rose Silver, 26 of Cooper City, Florida, entered the intersection and they collided.
The State Patrol says Kleinschmidt was not hurt but Johanna Silver and two passengers, David and Debra Silver of Cooper City, FL, suffered non-life threatening injuries and were taken to Winona Health for treatment. All four were wearing their seat belts.
The Winona County Sheriff’s Office and Lewiston police and fire assisted at the scene.
- Rochester man in Winona County collision
- Mower County woman injured in Winona County collision
- Winona County killer sentenced
- Lanesboro man in Winona crash
- Winona man pleads not guilty to Rochester drug charges
- Winona man pleads guilty to Rochester drug possession
- Rochester driver in Nicollet County collision
- Rochester couple hurt in Wabasha County collision
- Multi-vehicle collision in Rochester
- Chain reaction collision in Rochester