MILTON TOWNSHIP, Minn. – One person is taken to the hospital after a rollover accident in Dodge County.
It happened around 9 am Monday on Highway 57. The Minnesota State Patrol says Timothy Allen Smith, 43 of Rochester, was driving south when he lost control near mile marker 12 and rolled into the east ditch. Smith suffered what are described as non-life threatening injuries and was transported to St. Mary’s.
The State Patrol says Smith was not wearing his seat belt.
The Dodge and Goodhue county sheriff’s offices assisted at the scene.
- Rochester man hurt in Dodge County crash
- One hurt in Dodge County crash
- Two hurt in Dodge County crash
- 1 hurt in Dodge County car accident
- Teen hurt in Dodge County rollover
- Semi crashes in Dodge County
- Rollover crash in Dodge County
- Fatal crash in Dodge County
- Dodge Center man sentenced for drunken crash
- One injured in Dodge County crash