ROCHESTER, Minn. – Law enforcement had to save his life, now he’s been sentenced to probation.
Jacob Reid Bothun, 26 of Rochester, pleaded guilty to theft of a motor vehicle and received 10 years of supervised probation on Monday. He must also either pay a $1,000 fine or perform 100 hours of community work service.
Authorities say Bothun stole a car on February 24 and then escaped arrest when he was spotted on April 30 after a high speed chase.
Bothun was eventually found on May 1, unconscious in a pole shed along Highway 14 East. He was given Narcan and other life-saving treatment and taken to the hospital.
- Rochester man gets probation for vehicle theft
- Probation for Rochester man
- Rochester woman gets probation for drug theft
- Rochester man gets probation for public masturbation
- Rochester man gets probation for drugs
- Man gets probation for Rochester drug bust
- Man arrested after Rochester killing gets probation
- Rochester man gets 30 years of probation
- Rochester man gets probation for chase
- 40 years of probation for Rochester man