ROCHESTER, Minn. – Waving a gun around results in probation for a Rochester man.
Demetrious Antonio Tankhamvang, 22, pleaded guilty to terroristic threats for a February 24 incident where police say he was arrested after a brief standoff. Tankhamvang reportedly kicked in a relative’s door, said “this is the last time you’ll see me alive, then waved the gun around in the 1500 block of 11th Avenue NW.
He was sentenced Monday to three years of supervised probation.
- Rochester man gets probation for terrorist threats
- Rochester man pleads guilty to terroristic threats
- Probation for Rochester knife threat
- Probation for Rochester man
- Man charged in Rochester with assault, terroristic threats
- West Concord man pleads guilty to terroristic threats
- Rochester man gets probation for public masturbation
- Rochester man gets probation for drugs
- Man gets probation for Rochester drug bust
- Man arrested after Rochester killing gets probation