ROCHESTER, Minn. – Trying to avoid a ticket results in probation for a Rochester man.
Robert Lewis Johnson, 23, was arrested on December 3, 2018. Rochester police say an officer tried to pull Johnson over for having no license plate. According to court documents, Johnson drove away, went through a stop light, and then jumped out of the car before it hit a fence at The Gates apartment complex. Police say they then chased Johnson on foot and caught him in a backyard in the 2100 block of 43rd Street NW.
Johnson pleaded guilty to fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle and was sentenced Monday to three years of supervised probation and must do 75 hours of community work service or pay a $750 fine.
- Rochester man gets probation for police chase
- Rochester man gets probation for chase
- Probation for Rochester man
- Probation after Rochester chase and crash
- Rochester man gets probation for Austin car chase
- Rochester man gets probation for high speed chase
- Man gets probation for North Iowa chase
- Rochester man gets 30 years of probation
- 40 years of probation for Rochester man
- Rochester man gets probation for drug possession