ROCHESTER, Minn. – It’s a sentence of probation for a high speed chase in Olmsted County.
Wayne Curtis Banks, 60 of Rochester, was sentenced Monday to three years of probation and must either pay a $500 fine or perform 50 hours of community work service. He pleaded guilty to fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle and DWI for an incident in April 2017 where police say he was found sleeping at a Rochester stop light and then sped away, hitting speeds of 70 to 80 miles an hour.
Officer say a field sobriety test after he was caught showed Banks with a blood alcohol content of .13.
- Rochester man gets probation for high speed chase
- Crystal Lake man gets probation for high-speed chase
- Rochester man gets probation for chase
- Rochester man gets probation for police chase
- Probation for Rochester man
- Rochester man going to jail for high speed chase
- Waterloo man arrested after high-speed chase
- Probation after Rochester chase and crash
- Rochester man gets probation for Austin car chase
- Not guilty plea in high speed chase