ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man arrested for drugs when police were investigating a shooting is not going to prison.
Iman Abucar-Hagi Iman, 24, was charged with 3rd degree and 5th degree drug possession in November 2017. Rochester police says they searched an apartment looking for electronic evidence connected to a recent shooting but found 50 grams of cocaine and a small amount of marijuana instead.
Iman pleaded guilty to 3rd degree drug possession and was sentenced Monday to five years of probation.
- Probation for Rochester man
- Probation for Rochester drug possession
- Rochester man gets probation for drugs
- Rochester man gets probation for drug possession
- Man gets probation for Rochester drug bust
- Rochester man gets probation for public masturbation
- Man arrested after Rochester killing gets probation
- Rochester man gets 30 years of probation
- Rochester man gets probation for chase
- 40 years of probation for Rochester man