ROCHESTER, Minn. – Attacking a woman results in probation for a Rochester man.
Jake Daniel Anderson, 26, pleaded guilty Thursday to gross misdemeanor domestic assault. In return, felony charges of stalking and domestic assault were dismissed. Rochester police say Anderson punched, kicked, and choked a woman on December 9, 2018, eventually causing her to flee her home without her shoes or phone to escape.
Anderson has been sentenced to two years of supervised probation and must pay a $400 fine.
- Rochester man gets probation for domestic assault
- Man accused of domestic assault gets probation
- Probation for Rochester man
- Rochester man pleads guilty to domestic assault
- Man sentenced for domestic assault
- Rochester police looking for man after alleged domestic assault
- Rochester man gets probation for public masturbation
- Rochester man gets probation for drugs
- Man gets probation for Rochester drug bust
- Man arrested after Rochester killing gets probation