AUSTIN, Minn. – A man gets probation for leading police on a car chase.
Robert Edward Collins, 42 of Rochester, was arrested on March 23, 2017, after the Mower County Sheriff’s Office says he drove away from a traffic stop and wound up crashing into a swing set and trash barrel in Austin.
Collins pleaded guilty to fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle and was sentenced Thursday to three years and one day of probation, along with 50 hours of community work service.
- Rochester man gets probation for Austin car chase
- Rochester man gets probation for chase
- Rochester man gets probation for police chase
- Probation for Rochester man
- Probation after Rochester chase and crash
- Probation for car/train collision in Austin
- Probation for Highway 52 car chase
- Rochester man gets probation for high speed chase
- Austin purse thief gets probation
- Albert Lea man gets probation for car chase