RED WING, Minn. – A Rochester man is accused of criminal vehicular homicide after a weekend crash in Goodhue County.
Dustin Lee Hicks, 34, is being held in the Goodhue County Jail on $50,000 bond. He was arrested at the early Saturday morning scene of the crash in the 29000 block of County 6 Boulevard near Red Wing.
The Goodhue County Sheriff’s Office says Hicks was driving when he rolled his vehicle, killing his passenger, Krista Koblitz, 34 of Rochester.
Authorities say the crash happened around 1 am Saturday. Jail records state Hicks is also being charged with 3rd degree DWI.
- Rochester man arrested after deadly Goodhue County crash
- Rochester man sentenced for deadly Goodhue County crash
- Rochester man injured in Goodhue County crash
- Rochester duo in Goodhue County crash
- Rochester driver crashes in Goodhue County
- Rochester man injured in Goodhue County collision
- Rochester man injured in Goodhue County rollover
- Deadly disease found in Goodhue County deer
- Wykoff man hurt in Goodhue County crash
- MnDOT driver from Rochester crashed into in Goodhue County