ROCHESTER, Minn. - A man recognized by authorities for having an apprehension order against him found himself in more trouble when police say he was found with cocaine.
Gasim Dimbiti, 27, of Rochester, is facing a charge of fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance. He was found with 6.27 grams of cocaine, police said.
It happened in the 200 block of 1st Ave. SW.
- Rochester man arrested after being found with cocaine
- Rochester man pleads guilty to cocaine possession
- Man sentenced for cocaine in Rochester
- Not guilty plea in Rochester cocaine case
- Rochester man to stand trial for cocaine and marijuana
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges against Rochester man found with cocaine
- Police: Rochester woman charged after cocaine found accessible to children in home
- Rochester man arrested, found with heroin in underwear
- Police: 1 man found with cocaine in buttocks after police arrest 2 in southern MN on drug charges
- Police: Rochester man had 32 grams of cocaine in underwear when taken to jail