ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man accused of threatening another man with a gun is pleading not guilty.
Esteban Bernable Aparicio, 24 of Rochester, is charged with carrying a pistol without a permit. He was arrested on May 5 after Rochester police say Aparicio confronted a 25-year-old over an alleged break-in. Officers say they were able to locate Aparicio after the incident because he was wearing a Domino’s uniform and was found at a nearby store.
Court documents state a pistol was found in the trunk of Aparicio’s car. A trial is scheduled to begin on November 18.
- Rochester man accused of gun threat pleads not guilty
- Rochester man charged with gun threats pleads guilty
- Rochester man pleads guilty in knife threat
- Rochester man pleads guilty to terroristic threats
- Rochester man pleads guilty to gun crime
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to knife threat
- Rochester man pleads guilty to burglary and threats
- Man pleads guilty to stabbing threat in Rochester
- Rochester man pleads guilty to parking lot threat
- Accused stabber pleads guilty