OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - A 34-year-old Rochester man is facing a felony assault charge for allegedly breaking a man’s nose.
The alleged incident occurred at 11:20 p.m. Saturday at Green Door Bar in Eyota.
The 24-year-old male victim suffered a chipped tooth, fractured nose and was possibly knocked out after he was allegedly hit by 34-year-old Travis Spencer, of Rochester.
Spencer is facing a charge of third-degree felony assault.
- Rochester man sentenced for Eyota bar assault
- Rochester man accused of bar assault in Eyota
- Rochester man sentenced for second bar assault
- Arrest made in downtown Rochester bar assault
- Eyota woman sentenced for Rochester drug arrest
- Keeping the Eyota Market
- Rochester man loses assault appeal
- Eyota man pleads guilty to car theft
- Child porn sentence for Eyota man
- Eyota man facing child porn charges