ROCHESTER, Minn. - A 20-year-old man is facing multiple charges after an apparent DWI and hit and run incident.
Sabir Bile, of Rochester, is facing charges of second-degree DWI, hit and run, driving without a valid license and speeding in connection to an incident early Thursday morning.
Police said a truck was parked in the driveway at 2847 Ashland Pl. NW when a car lost control, went through the grass and hit the parked car.
A witness noticed a man asleep in the driver’s seat of the crashed vehicle before he allegedly backed the car up before passing out again.
The homeowner whose car was hit was able to make contact with the suspect and get his insurance information before Bile allegedly fled the scene.
He was stopped a short time later in the 1700 block of 3rd Ave. SE. He blew a .09 at the jail. Police said Bile has two other DWIs in the past 10 years.
- Rochester man, 20, facing DWI, hit and run charges
- Man facing potential DWI charge after hitting power pole in Olmsted Co.
- Rochester man facing armed robbery charge
- Man facing drug charges after Rochester arrest
- Rochester woman charged with 2 DWIs in 7-hour span
- Man facing possible DWI after running into pole in southern MN
- Woman faces attempted murder charges after Austin hit and run
- Rochester man pleads not guilty in DWI crashes
- Man facing DWI charges after authorities learn he had 14-year-old son in vehicle
- Four facing prostitution charges after Rochester sting