ROCHESTER, Minn. - A Rochester home faces roughly $150,000 in damage after a fire Monday morning.
The fire call came in around 10 a.m. from 4309 Manorview Dr. Fire crews said flames started around the front door of the home and progressed up into the attic.
One woman who was inside was not injured, and a dog was rescued from the back yard.
Crews ventilated smoke from the home and shut off the gas and electric utilities, to be safe.
The fire damage was contained to the outside of the home, but the inside faces significant smoke and water damage.
- Rochester home suffers significant damage after morning fire
- UPDATE: Fire causes significant damage to Rochester storage unit
- Fire in Northwood causes significant damage
- House suffers significant damage in Dodge County fire; firefighter dealing with heat illness
- Mower Co. home suffers extensive floor, smoke damage after fire
- Albert Lea home suffers major damage in Monday fire
- Overnight house fire causes significant damage in Freeborn County
- $15K in damage after early-morning house fire in Rochester
- $7,500 in damage after early-morning garage fire in Rochester
- Alden home damaged by fire