ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man gets two days in jail for slicing off his roommate’s ear.
Miguel Arturo Erives, 24 of Rochester, pleaded guilty to 5th degree assault for a November 2018 incident where police say Erives punched his roommate, threw glass bottles at him, and hit him with a guitar. The roommate’s ear had to be stitched back on after the assault.
Court documents say it started as an argument where Erives claimed his victim owed him $3,000.
Erives has been given two days in jail and one year of supervised probation. He must also pay a $300 victim assistance fee.
- Rochester ear-slicer sentenced
- Ear infections common amoung young children
- Outlaw sentenced in Rochester
- Rochester stabber sentenced
- Rochester garage burglar sentenced
- Rochester tire slasher sentenced
- Rochester man sentenced for stalking
- Man sentenced for Rochester robberies
- Man sentenced after Rochester crashes
- Prison sentence for Rochester man