ROCHESTER, Minn. – Robbing a woman’s home while she was in the hospital giving birth results in probation for a Rochester duo.
Jessi Fern Adams, 36, and Jason Ashley Richards, 35, were arrested in March after the woman returned home from the hospital and called police. Authorities say video cameras at the home caught Adams, a neighbor, and Richards using a spare key to get inside.
The victim reported jewelry, a laptop computer, and a cell phone were taken.
Adams pleaded guilty to two counts of 3rd degree burglary. On Monday she received 10 years of probation. Adams must also pay $1,725.28 in restitution and perform 100 hours of community work service or pay a $1,000 fine.
Richards entered a guilty plea to one count of 3rd degree burglary. He received five years of supervised probation.
- Rochester duo sentenced for robbing pregnant woman's home
- Duo sentenced for dealing meth in Rochester
- Cresco duo sentenced for drugs
- Wright County woman sentenced for robbing an unoccupied home
- Authorities: Woman robbed, assaulted in Rochester while walking home
- Rochester woman sentenced for meth
- Worth County duo sentenced for drug crimes
- Minnesota duo sentenced for North Iowa beating
- Rochester duo in Goodhue County crash
- Rochester woman sentenced for cocaine in her home